hey Eric McMillan here,
and like the subject of this email says,
there’s some bad news…
regarding making mo.ney online. so here it is: making mo.ney online is not for everyone!
there’s really 3 types of people that are trying to “make it” in making mo.ney online and here they are:
1. the desperate do-nothings
– these are the people who need money, and i mean BAD, but they’re so desperate they either don’t do anything or try a bunch of different stuff in a short amount of time (not knowing what they’re doing, by the way) and don’t see results and quit.
2. the “toes in the water” terrors
– these are the people that are dead serious about making money online, but only for a week or two , they dip their toes in the water and decide it’s way too cold to jump in. best to equate their business is to a bottle rocket, quick once little, then they fizzle out with a little “pop” at the end.
3. the rare rarities
– this is a super rare breed of individual. these rarities aren’t going to let anything stop them from success. their reason for wanting to be successful is SO STRONG that nothing can keep them from achieving their goals, not failure, challenges, and certainly not time.
which one are you?
see the challenge we all face is that at different points in our lives we can be any one of these, but in order for us to be successful, we’ve got to push ourselves to be the “rarities”.
pushing ourselves means being a bulldog and having pig headed persistence about our goals. nothing, and I mean nothing, is going to keep them from what they want.
it’s not that hard to get yourself into #3 mode, you have to do one thing:
simply…. make the decision to do it, then stick to it.
So, which one are you?
Ps…let me know which one you are or are gonna be. you’d be amazed how much telling other people (that can hold you accountable) will push you
Pps..once you’re done announcing your intentions, share this on Facebook and Twitter so your friends can see it and hold you accountable too
Eric McMillan is a economically retired construction worker who now makes a living with online marketing, travelling, and loves hunting.